Forte 15'-27' Carbon Fiber Whisker Pole - TW-3.0
Forte's lightweight and easy-to-use, 15' - 27' Carbon Fiber Whisker Pole is a simple line control system designed for boats up to 45 feet in length.
- Continuous fibers throughout the entire part
- No seams to delaminate
- Stronger and more durable than "laid-up" pre-preg
- Carbon purchased on spools in bulk
- Allows for carbon selection
- Optimize fiber architecture for strength characteristics based on the application
- 9 times stronger than aluminum
- 2 1/2 times stronger than fiberglass
- 30 times stronger than steel
- Approximately half of the weight of aluminum
- Requires less maintenance
- Will not react with the metal fittings, eliminating the corrosion and paint flaking that is common to an aluminum mast
- Superior in fatigue to aluminum, stainless steel, and titanium
- Over double the life expectancy of an aluminum mast
- Boats to 45 feet
- Pole Diameters: 3.0 " ID, 2.25 " ID
- Pole Length: Adjustable 15' - 27'
- Included End Fittings: UTS / UTR
Forte manufactures using a 4-axis continuous fiber braiding technology to produce a light and extremely strong part. Forte's process yields a stronger and much more durable (impact resistant) part than a typical "rolled" or "laid-up" carbon fiber part because a braided part has continuous fiber strands and no seams to delaminate. Forte is also able to engineer the orientation of each strand of carbon to create strength and flexibility as necessary.
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.