Edson's Stainless Wire Rope Clamps secure the end of the wire rope after it goes through the take-up eye on quadrants and drive wheels.
- Durable and marine grade stainless steel construction
- Designed to secure the end of the wire rope after it goes through the take-up eye on quadrants and drive wheels
- Two clamps are required for each take-up eye, or four total for a steering installation
- 3/16" Maximum load: 3120 lbs
- 1/4" Maximum load: 5280 lbs
- 5/16" Maximum load: 7600 lbs
- Material: Stainless steel
- Sold each
Note: When fastening a wire rope clamp, "never saddle a dead horse." Always put the open / saddle side of the clamp on the side of the wire that is working or "live"