Dr. LED Blue G4 LED Disk - 9000364
Item # 865022
Dr. LED Blue G4 MR11 LED Disk replaces incandescent or halogen bi-pin bulbs; producing a flood-type beam of soothing blue light ideal for recessed and reading lights.
- G4 MR11 LED disk replaces existing incandescent or halogen bi-pin bulbs
- Supplied with both axial (center) and radial (side) connection pins shear off pins that are not needed
- Produces soothing blue light ideal for recessed and reading lights
- Helps reduce energy consumption with very low power consumption only about 1.5W
- Zero radio frequency (RF) emission, surface-mount-device (SMD) design
- Internal circuitry provides constant current draw regardless of voltage fluctuations from source
- Long service life, shockproof and ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break
- Lead- and mercury-free with no UV output
- Dimmable with PWM (pulse width modulation) dimmers
- Base / Socket: G4 MR11 bi-pin
- Brightness: 30 Lumens
- LED Light Color: Blue
- Nominal Voltage: 12V DC
- Power Consumption: 1.5W
- Incandescent / Halogen Equivalent: 10W
- Current Draw: 0.13 Amp @ 12V DC
- Dimensions: 1.2" (30 mm) dia. x 0.24" (6 mm) thick
- Regulatory: CE, RoHS
Dr. LED Conversion Guide (1.55 MB)
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.