Designed for booms and masts, the Rolling Bail Kit provides instant response and smooth action for improved alignment with less shock loading.
- Provides a low friction rolling connection to the mainsheet or vang
- Eliminates shackle to bail scraping or bumping along from indent to indent
- Rolling bails roll smoothly for improved alignment, less torque and friction
- Bail design keeps the shackle in rolling position
- Rolling bail includes: Bail, roller and shackle
- Material: Aluminum bail and roller
- Anodized with CompCote, a polymer-aluminum oxide composite
- Surpasses hardcoat in abrasion resistance and longevity
- Bail Width: 2 3/4" (Measure Inside at mounting holes)
- Bail Depth: 3 3/4" (Measure from hole centers to inside bottom of bail)
- Bail Stock: 27"/.65"
- Fastener Size: 5/16"
- Roller OD: 7/8"
- Shackle Pin: 5/16"
- Includes: (1) Bail, roller and (1) shackle