Blue Sea Systems Common BusBar - 2312
Blue Sea Systems Common BusBars with insert-molded stainless steel studs is a power distribution component that allows incoming power to be transferred to multiple circuits. It can be used for positive, negative, or ground circuits and is rated for both AC and DC current. The 2312 busbar has operating voltages of 300V AC and 48V DC and has (2) 1/4" terminal studs and (20) # 8 screw terminals.
- Includes insulating cover
- Industry standard bus bar for positive distribution
- Industry standard bus bar for collection of negative or AC ground circuits
- Maximum Voltage: 300V AC/48V DC
- Continuous Rating:
- 130 Amps AC
- 150 Amps DC
- Number of Terminal Studs: 2
- Stud Terminal Size: 1/4"-20
- Stud Terminal Torque: 60 in-lbs. (6.78 Nm)
- Number of Screw Terminals: 20
- Screw Terminal Size: # 8-32
- Screw Terminal Torque: 15 in-lbs. (1.69 Nm)
- Cover Material: Clear polycarbonate
- Base Material: UL 94-V0 rated, glass reinforced thermoplastics
- Bus Material: Tin-plated copper
This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.