The Aqua Signal Series 40 All-Round Anchor Navigation Light with Strobe is located atop a mast of a power or sailing vessel. It is used as part of your navigation lighting or by itself as an anchor light. It is approved for use on vessels up to 65 feet long and is visible for up to 2 nautical miles.
- Time-tested and patented design considered an industry standard
- Equipped with Aqua Signal's unique Quicfits system for easy dismantling prior to transport or winter storage
- Housing is non-corrosive, non-magnetic, shock and seawater resistant
- Suitable for use on sailboats or powerboats up to 65 ft.
- Light Color: white
- Visibility: 2 NM (anchor) / 3 NM (strobe)
- Mounting: deck-mount / mast-mount
- Housing Color: black
- Operating Voltage: 12 Volt DC
- Power Consumption: 10 Watts (anchor) / 8 Watts (strobe)
- Material: rigid polycarbonate housing, rigid acrylic fresnel lens
- Overall Height: 6.5"
- Protection: IP 56
- Approvals: USCG, IMO COLREG, RINA, MCA, BSH, GL, ABYC A-16, CE