Don't let a nasty fall, slipped knife, or stuck fishhook ruin your weekend. Specifically designed to treat sportsmen common injuries, the Sportsman 200 medical kit contains enough first aid supplies for a group of four on trips up to four days.
- Stop bleeding from field dressing injuries, animal attacks, and knife wounds with the trauma pad
- Stabilize fractures and sprains using the wide elastic bandage and a variety of other dressings
- External kit map shows where supplies are located, while the reflective design helps you find the kit quickly at night
- First aid supplies are organized into injury-specific pockets that make it possible for anyone to confidently administer first aid
- Clean and close wounds from fishing hooks, skinning knives, and other backcountry injuries using the irrigation syringe, butterfly closures, medical tape, and more hospital-quality supplies
- Stop blisters before they start with die-cut moleskin, the most reliable dressing to reduce friction and prevent blisters
- Safely remove ticks and splinters with specially designed forceps
- Know how to treat injuries experienced while hunting, fishing, or snowmobiling - written by Eric A. Weiss, MD, this pamphlet outlines treatments for everything from hypothermia to snake bites
- Size: 7.5" x 5.5" x 3.5"
- Weight: 15.4 oz
- Group size: 1 - 4 people
- Trip duration: 1 - 4 days
First aid manual
- (1) Wilderness & Travel Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide
- (1) Patient assessment form
- (5) Easy access bandages®, fabric, 1" x 3"
- (5) Easy access bandages®, fabric, knuckle
- (3) Butterfly closure bandage
- (3) Triple antibiotic ointment
- (6) Antiseptic wipe
- (2) Alcohol swab
- (1) Wound irrigation tool, 10cc
- (4) Sterile gauze dressing, 4" x 4"
- (4) Sterile gauze dressing, 2" x 2"
- (2) Sterile non-adherent dressing, 3" x 4"
- (1) Gauze bandage, 2"
- (1) Cloth tape, 1/2" x 10 yards
- (14) Moleskin pre-cut/shaped
- (2) Cotton tip applicator
- (3) After Bite® wipe
- (4) Aspirin (325 mg.)
- (4) Ibuprofen (200 mg.)
- (4) Acetaminophen (500 mg.)
- (2) Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.)
- (1) EMT shears, 4"
- (1) Elastic bandage, 2"
- (1) Splinter/tick remover forceps
- (3) Safety pin
- (1) Pencil
- (1) Trauma pad, 5" x 9"
- (2) Nitrile glove