All it takes is a nasty fall, slipped knife, or stuck fishhook to bring a day in the woods or on the water to an abrupt halt. Specifically designed to meet the needs of sportsmen, the Sportsman 100 medical kit contains enough first aid supplies to treat you and a friend for a long weekend in the backcountry.
- Outer bag seals water out with taped seams and urethane-coated material, and the inner DryFlex™ bag is 100% waterproof
- Stop bleeding from field dressing injuries, animal attacks, and knife wounds with the trauma pad
- Stabilize fractures and sprains using the wide elastic bandage and a variety of other dressings
- Clean and close wounds from fishing hooks, skinning knives, and other backcountry injuries using the irrigation syringe, butterfly closures, medical tape, and more hospital-quality supplies
- Stop blisters before they start with die-cut moleskin, the most reliable dressing to reduce friction and prevent blisters
- Kit includes 14 die-cut pieces shaped to fit common problem areas
- Safely remove ticks and splinters with specially designed forceps
- After Bite® wipes let you take the sting out of insect bites, while you can treat minor allergic reactions with diphenhydramine
- Know how to treat injuries experienced while hunting, fishing, or snowmobiling - written by Eric A. Weiss, MD, this pamphlet outlines treatments for everything from hypothermia to snake bites
- Size: 7.5" x 6.5" x 2"
- Weight: 6.7 oz
- Group size: 1 - 2 people
- Trip duration: 1 - 4 days
First aid manual
- (1) Wilderness first aid guide
- (1) Patient assessment form
- (5) Easy access bandages®, fabric, 1" x 3"
- (5) Easy access bandages®, fabric, knuckle
- (2) Butterfly closure bandage
- (3) Triple antibiotic ointment
- (6) Antiseptic wipe
- (2) Alcohol swab
- (1) Wound irrigation tool, 10cc
- (4) Sterile gauze dressing, 4" x 4"
- (4) Sterile gauze dressing, 2" x 2"
- (2) Sterile non-adherent dressing, 3" x 4"
- (1) Cloth tape, 1/2" x 10 yards
- (14) Moleskin pre-cut/shaped
- (3) After Bite® wipe
- (4) Aspirin (325 mg.)
- (4) Ibuprofen (200 mg.)
- (4) Acetaminophen (500 mg.)
- (2) Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.)
- (1) Elastic bandage, 2"
- (1) Splinter/tick remover forceps
- (3) Safety pin
- (1) Pencil
- (1) Trauma pad, 5" x 9"
- (2) Nitrile glove